Stories of War and Strife
The Usurpation happens.
The Great Contagion ends. The Scarlet Empress turns the fair folk back using the Realm Defense Grid. The Realm is founded.
The council of Entities takes control of Nexus
The Guild is formed from merchants in all corners of the Threshold
- The Walker in Darkness unleashes the Yozi, Adorjan, the Silent Wind in Nexus during Calibration. The city is decimated and the wind brings death and merges a portion of hell into creation.
- The Company fight their way out of the city and escape the decimation of Nexus.
- The Jade Prison is opened by the Yozis.
- Civil war in heaven many gods meet their death and most of the Bronze faction of the Sidereal are missing, including Chejop
- Other sidereals go into hiding or retreat to creation
Walker in Darkness is gifted with the Book of Oblivion by the Father of Murders
Shimmering Pewter and the first born of Grace were etched into the Book of Oblivion. Those living within Grace panic and turn on their protectors, the Company
- Majority of the east has fallen to the shadow. The massive casualties and death cults have allowed the Father of Murders to rip a tear in Creation where he sleeps in Denandsor. Some of the dead gods come back to serve the Father of Murders while he sleeps.
- Vegetation over creation turns sickly and rarely give nourishment and the sky is always overcast
- The Scarlet Empress withdraws all of her forces from creation to consolidate on the Blessed Isle. Rumors of a truce between the forces of the Realm and the Shadow circulate creation.
- Lookshy is the major hub of resistance to the forces of the Shadow and remain under siege by Walker in Darkness and Mask of Winters
- Yurgen Kaneko unifies the Barbarians of the north under one banner and sacking Icehome bringing many of the cities’ of the Haslanti League under his control
*The West is land locked by unending storms and an unfriendly sea
RY 788 Respendent Fire, 9